VXDIAG VCX Nano for Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 with IDS V122
Top 5 Reasons to get VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford/Mazda:
1. FORD IDS Version: V123, Mazda IDS Version: V123
2. Perfect replacement for Ford VCM 2
3. Support Multi-Languages: English/ German/ French /Italian/ Spanish/ Dutch/ Slovenian/ Finnish/ Danish/ Norwegian/ Portuguese(European)/ Portuguese(Brazil)
4. Update by CD with unlocked firmware
5. Support both new and old vehicles from year 2005 to 2021, Ford F series after 2010.
Free Download IDS V122 software for VXDIAG
VXDIAG VCX NANO Requirement on Computer:
1. Requirement on computer: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 32bit and 64bit
2. Computer has at least 4GB Memory
3. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
4. Make sure there is no other Software installed on the computer, Ford IDS and Mazda IDS need to install on separate windows systems.
1. Install the official IDS diagnostic software and restart the computer;
2. Install VCX client VX MANAGER, and install FORD type drive at the time point;
3. Connect to the Ford VCX device and click "Ford_IDS_FIx.exe". After installation, you will be prompted to create shortcuts on the desktop.
In the future, when using VCX to diagnose Ford, we must click on "Ford_IDS_FIx.exe" to run the diagnostic software. Clicking on the original IDS is not diagnosable;
The diagnostic software must be installed first, and the device driver must be installed.
VXDIAG VCX Nano Description:
VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of Ford and Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of Ford IDS and Mazda IDS.
VCX Nano accord with standard of SAE-J2534(Pass–thru), can be connected with computer through high speed USB2.0 and Bluetooth to be compatible with most vehicle’s communication protocols. It will be used widely by car manufactures to make ECU online diagnosis and reprogramming. It also supports the third party and OEM original diagnostic software. VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford/Mazda OEM diagnostic tool is the update version of Ford/Mazda VCM2 Scanner.VXDIAG VCX NANO IDS diagnostic tools can work on new and old Ford and Mazda till year 2015 with multi-language available and update via CD with firmware unlocked.
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda Language List:
A customer buy VXDIAG VCX NANO wiht IDS V97 Share his experience of Quickly Guide for Success:
Use Virtual machine installer found on Ford IDS CD V97, install VM then create a VM
Then on the virtual machine
Install calibration from V81 CD
Install V91 from V97 CD and reboot without opening software
Once rebooted open software and agree to 3 day licence, enter any details
Close software and Install V96 and reboot without opening
Once rebooted you can open software
Install software on CD V97 for the VX device
At this point I just installed deep freeze found on cd V97
Still playing with the vxdiag scanner, will report the test results in few days.
Functions tested successfully:
Record and play back live data for ABS, PCM…tested ok
Program and Install new ECUs (PCM, ABS)…tested ok
Read and Clear DTCs…tested ok
Program New Keys for Mazda 6…tested ok
Set, adjust or remove speed governors…tested ok
DPF Regeneration…tested ok
Automatic vehicle recognition…tested ok
All other dealer functions…tested ok
Reset steering angle…tested ok
Find guided fault…tested ok
Injector Coding…tested ok
VXDIAG Ford FAQ:
Q1: I have original software, vxdiag vcx use this software?
A1: Yes, you can use the original software, but you must use our driver.
Q2: Did the Ford IDS and Mazda IDS can be installed on the same computer?
A2: If you install it via vm method, they can be on the same computer,but if not via vm, they can not be on the same computer.
Q3: Does Ford IDS requires VMWare installation?
A3: The version v113 and above does not require VMware installation.
Q4: It supports online programming?
A4: Yes, but you need to have an online account, we don't provide online account.
1pc x VXDIAG VCX NANO Ford/Mazda 2 in 1 Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case