Launch EasyDiag for Android/IOS Built-in Bluetooth OBDII OBD2 Code Reader
Original Launch EasyDiag for IOS Built-in Bluetooth OBDII Generic Code Reader Easy Diag
This new powerful tool work with your iPhone or iPad , Android devices ,easy to work . With this Launch X431 EasyDiag, your mobile device will turn to be a powerful diagnostic scanner!
Update by Launch website , after your register successfully, you can choose the car brands software accoording to your requirment and pay for it, then you can download to your iPhone or iPad.
Then, connect your Apple and Android devices with Launch X431 EasyDiag, you can diagnose the cars.
This scan tool does not require an interface. A single Bluetooth connector along with the company's software allows the user to select from over 30 manufacturers for Asian,
European and Domestic applications.
Launch EasyDiag Software Purchase:
This device ,we only provide hardware, no software included. You must purchase software directly from Launch DBSCAR website. Each car brand software cost 39.95USD.
Software support online update, free update in one year. After one year, each software update cost is 29.95USD.
BXGM, CHRYSLER, GM, USAFORD
Launch EasyDiag Specifications:1. Full OBDII generic code reader/scanner capability included at no charge
2. Reads and clears codes on all vehicle systems
3. Complete system and subsystem coverage (engine, ABS, SRS, transmission and more) with live date and color graphing
4. Enhanced live date and for all vehicle system
5. Includes Bluetooth OBDII connector-optional extension cable available for easier plugging and unplugging of OBDII connector
6. Intuitive interface and easy to use
7. Customizable software-choose from over 70 Asian, European and North American manufacturer for enhanced capability
8. Single carline software priced individually per vehicle manufacturer Additional coverage, capabilities and functions with each new software update
Please kindly note that:Precautions on operating vehicle’s ECU
Do not disconnect the vehicle inner consume when the ignition switch is on, so as to avoid the sensors or the ECU damage.
Do not place the magnetic object near the ECU in order to avoid the failure of the circuitry and components.
Do cut off the power supply of ECU system before welding on the vehicle.
Pay more attention to the ECU and the sensors when the operation is next to them.
Ground yourself when you disassemble PROM,otherwise ECU and sensors will be damaged by static electricity.
Do connect ECU harness connector firmly,otherwise electronic elements, such as IC inside ECU, will be damaged.
The instrument is a precision electronic instrument. Pay more attention when in use, do not have it dashed.
The equipment power is supplied by 12v battery voltage;do not use other voltage power.
Turn off the ignition switch when connect or disconnect the diagnostic connector.
Please put the EasyDiag in its place on the back of the protective casing in order to avoid lost.